Product code: #6345$200.00 Excl. Sales Tax
This course explains how to put risk assessment into practice on board ship. Candidates will understand that risk assessment is a useful tool that helps prevent accidents, incidents and injuries at sea. The course is based on the principles of good seamanship and provides a comprehensive understanding of risks and hazards onboard ship.
On completion of this course you will receive a Documentary Evidence from Ocean Technologies Group, powered Videotel.
What you'll learn
be able to identify risks and hazards,
understand the principles of risk assessment
be able to follow a systematic approach to carrying out risk assessment themselves
The course includes the following components.
- Module #654.00 - Risk Assessment at Sea, Introduction
- Module #654.01 - Risk Assessment at Sea, Planning and Organisation
- Module #654.02 - Risk Assessment at Sea, Assessing the Risk
- Module #654.03 - Risk Assessment at Sea, Applying the Risk Assessment
- Module #654.04 - Risk Assessment at Sea, What are the Hazards?
- Module #654.05 - Risk Assessment at Sea, Assessment
There are no pre-requisites for this course
This course has been developed in accordance with Chapter 1 of The Code of Safe working Practices for Merchant Seafarers
Maritime and Coastguard Agency
This course may be accepted by other maritime administrations. Please contact us for details.
Available In Languages